Followers

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Hello Philippines! Hello World!

La Reyna would be very proud of me.  She is sleeping.  Early start at a call center tomorrow morning.  Training the troops.  Shaping them up to become seasoned Telephone Sales Professionals!

La Reyna this is for you.  For believing.  For supporting.  For encouraging.  Unwavering. 

Angry Andrepreneur was born today on the 3rd day of December, 2009. 3-12-09. I believe in the power of threes.  The Holy Trinity.  Three times a charm.  Third time lucky.  Good luck (and bad for that matter) always comes in threes.  In Chinese numerology, 3 is the symbol of life.

Angry Andrepreneur is about many things.  Entreprenuership.  Politics.  Art.  Writing the great Filipino Novel.  Business.  Life.  Being and staying positive in a jaded and cynical world. 

I'll share my experiences in business.  My thoughts and activities in the poltical front.  My comments on the state of the world.  My love for art.  La Reyna.  My boys.  My successes.  My inadequacies.

Self-censorship goes out the window.  My heart will be literally on my sleeve.  On your computer screen. 

Bear with me.  Share so that I may learn too.  We don't have to agree but I'd love to have a chat.

Angry Andrepreneur is about a paradigm shift that needs to happen in this great nation of ours.  The great shift in thinking starts with one mind.  I plan to aid with this shift.

Who wants to open a meditation school?

No comments: